Aviosys IP 9100a with Security Spy on Mac

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mashers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Aviosys IP 9100a with Security Spy on Mac Reply with quote

Hi all

I have been in contact with the technical support for the Security Spy software for Mac. They have told me that the 9100a only provides one (JPEG only) video stream to SecuritySpy (one camera window, split into Four). They have advised me that upgrading the device with the Yoics firmware enables support four true streams (not just one divided into four). Before I purchase the device, please could somebody confirm that this is definitely the case? If so, how do I access the four separate streams after upgrading?

Thanks in advance Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: