Universal Remote Access Logo replaces camera images

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leo.K9@btopenworld.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Universal Remote Access Logo replaces camera images Reply with quote

I logged on to my cameras earlier today without a problem but for the last 4 or 5 hours I only receive a Universal Remote Access logo where the camera images should be on my iphone. I access through the 9100, can anybody tell me if this is a maintenance thing or is there perhaps something more wrong?

Thank you.
mycal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have passwords set on the 9100?

Disable passwords, then re-enable them, you need to do this any time you power cycle
robi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use passwords at all, but this occured to me too from time to time.

It seems that replacing the original power supply with a stronger one cured the problem.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: