Can't access remote Mole camera from Desktop

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clboone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Can't access remote Mole camera from Desktop Reply with quote

I am not having any luck viewing my camera from the YOICS webpage. I can view it from the WIFI access mole.yoics.com. I need to set-up some advanced settings and I can only do that from the YOICS webpage.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the mole.yoics.net site you should be able to launch the interface, click the web link underneath the image and it will give you the full interface.

which yoics webpage are you having problems viewing from?
clboone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to access it from the Weblink on the mole.yoics page. I am using IE and I do have Active X on my computer. It tell me that IE cannot display the webpage.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: