Yoics desktop Software Version 2.8.0.0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkubba@verizon.net

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Yoics desktop Software Version 2.8.0.0 Reply with quote

2 Days ago, I purchase new Mole WiFi VideoCam. The package came with a desktop installation CD marked as Version 2.8.0.0, installation instructions, etc. I tried installing the software on 2 different computers (one with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and the other Windows 8 Pro 64bit) but I got same error message something like: Disk1.cab may be corrupt. I was able to register and install the Mole via the web. I am aware there is a version 2.7 and this version will install, but what is the deal with version 2.8? Is there is a problem with it, and if so, then why distribute with new Mole camera package?

Googling for version 2.8 did not come up with any results. Called Yoics several times,opened ticket, left message, no answer or response! Very concerned and upset with the lack of customer support. This is an expensive device ($199 plus Tax from Walmart). Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
mycal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you call Astak Support?

No idea why your getting problems with the desktop. We have no idea where Astak got the software to place on there disc since it did not come directly from Yoics.

The Yoics desktop is a free beta software used for evaluation, it is not a supported product outside of community support. It is available as a free download on the Yoics site which has the latest version. (2.7.107)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: