Sharing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Sharing Reply with quote

o under the web configuration/settings for my "Camera Viewer" for example, i tried clicking on the "Sharing with Friends" to add somebody else to this service but it doesn't seem to do anything. Says enter email or account name...i've been entering email and clicking the share button but nothing happens. Nothing is ever emailed to the person being added telling them the share has been setup...nothing. Do i need to upgrade from "Basic Service" for this feature to function or something? Even under my account description is says "Create up to 1 shared camera(s) per computer.". What am i missing here?
Pfefferspray kaufen

Last edited by danielc on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
mycal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is sharing with other Yoics users, and sharing with email addresses with Guest Pass (pro only)

So you can only share with other Yoics accounts unless your Pro.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: