File D/Ls corrupted.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
network

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: File D/Ls corrupted. Reply with quote

Chickenhouse,

I had a related problem to D/Ling files with a variety of browsers. The reason is that the original file you tried to d/l was corrupted. So, every time you try to d/l the same file, the temp folder in your IE will see the same file being D/Led and will say, "ok, I already have this in my folder so let's show that it's a 100% download". So, I emptied the temp folder and everything was OK.

As a side note... I have a IP9100A that had a 2.39 ver. on it, and just yesterday I D/Led the 2.47 from the sticky on this forum, upgraded via the IE interface and the thing is purring like a kitten.

A word to the wise: "Never use a file that you suspect is corrupt".
But, I guess it's too little, too late.

I have not delved into it, ao I don't know what kind of flash this thing has, but if you have a serial interface, try to 00 or FF the file with hmmm something like HEXEDIT and load it into your flash. This way, you'll start with a clean flash.

Good luck!

Let me know how it works.

network.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: