Browsers supported by YOICS account home page.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenHouse

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Browsers supported by YOICS account home page. Reply with quote

I switched to Google Chrome (v9.0) for a bit because I had trouble downloading the IP9100 2.47 update from this site using IE.

But I noticed that the Java plug-in for YOICS connect does not seem to work properlyon Chrome. When I click "direct connect" from my device settings page Chrome runs the java applet (which I enabled "always for this site") but stops dead after drawing only the first few scanlines of the Yoics connect image. I've retied it a few times - always the same.

It works OK in IE 8.
ChickenHouse

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strangely, if I get to the same device view by clicking on the device name in the menu on left edge of the page it works OK.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Java plugin is strictly experimental at this time. there is still work to be done with it for different browsers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: