Hello

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hammy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

just to announce myself really, I'm from the Midlands UK and a new to the 9100A video server. This looks a good forum! and i'm joining the Yahoo group too.

Unfortunately I've just bricked my unit doing the Yoics upgrade - not sure why atm, possibly because its a fairly old device (the sticker on the PCB says 2005)

I've just plundered Ebay for a Rs232 to TTL to try and do the serial install ( I've read the threads on this)... stand by for dumb questions...

Just wondered if anyone out there did this for a fee and upgraded to Yoics at the same time ???
hammy

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After much digging from this forum my 9100A is now back up and working with the yoics upgrade.

thx

Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: