Does the iPhone app come w/ all the functions of Yoics Pro?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Apple IOS (iPad/iPhone) Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Does the iPhone app come w/ all the functions of Yoics Pro? Reply with quote

I plan on buying the Yoics iPhone app when you drop the price. Sorry, but your iTunes reviews are too poor to justify paying $10 for the app.

Is there any difference to the iPhone app's features/functions if you're a Yoics Pro user or not?

Have you considered giving Pro users the iPhone app at no charge as an added value?
mycal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can watch multiple cameras at the same time with pro.

You get free upgrades and there are more features being released soon.

You basically get instant access to your cameras without having to log in and navigate with safari.
smangerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any plans to put more features on the app? I find myself having to change either the motion detection on and/off, and I sometimes need to modify the schedule.

If the app is just a viewer then I wont buy. If there are plans to make it more of a utility allowing for programing features then I would pay the original $10 price tag.

Astak Mole IP cam.
mycal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a different app comping out in a week or so that is a generic yoics viewer, that might work for you.

Stay tuned.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Apple IOS (iPad/iPhone) Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: