Weird problem of Yoics Desktop

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huang63

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Weird problem of Yoics Desktop Reply with quote

I have ran Yoics Desktop on my laptop (XP SP3 plus .NET 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5 installed) for a while. However, it suddenly refused to do anything. I have uninstalled it and removed everything associated to Yoics. Then I reinstalled it again and found:
1. Tools > Setup Wizard is grayed out.
2. Nothing happened when I chose Services > Folder. Then I found 'ShareController: Folder sharing is disabled' in the log file.
3. Error messages generated in the log file when I entered the login credential and clicked the 'Login' button.

I wonder whether you can figure out the cause if I email you the log file?

Thanks.
ryo_koyama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huang,

absolutely. please send the log file to "support [at] yoics [dot] com" and we'll see if we can sort it out for you.

best

Ryo
huang63

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ryo,

I just sent the files from my Gmail account. Hopefully they have some informative messages that are useful for the diagnosis.

Thanks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: