AVIOSYS 9100B and the RK model.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kesha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: AVIOSYS 9100B and the RK model. Reply with quote

I have just purchased one of each of the above.
I have managed to set them up on my pc to function with a camera but would like to be able to view my house, the purpose of the purchase from my office.
However the instructions supplied with the product are not very clear.
I am in Cardiff UK so Iif the is anyone with the knowledge of these devises which this forum appears to show I would even be prep[ared to phone you.
It is quite an amasing device, and find the information on this forum extremly interesting.
Possibly I should give a little more information:-
I wish to connect this 9100 to Netgear DG834G routers. I have bought these, one for my house and one for my lady friends so that we can watch each others houses when we are absent. I have also bought a third to give to my local church so that the vicar can watch all buildings.

We are all on dynamic IP addresses

Any help at all would be most appreciated.

I have got through the first part and can view the cams on the pc at each location

Thanks for any time you can give. Have a great day.
Des
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: