Reboot from telnet?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emlsnws

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reboot from telnet? Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been writing on this forum my debugging efforts with my problem with the 9100A crashing occasionally under constant traffic from the linux motion detection program 'Motion'. It's a very irregular problem and can go for a month or so without a crash.

The problem is that the HTTP interface gets frozen. When it next occurs I want to see if I can still telnet in. Maybe I can then reset the box from telnet to restore functionality? I am still using 2.41d software.

I can't seem to find a shutdown or reboot command in telnet - is there another way?
I won't have Internet Explorer available to run the Reboot.htm active x script, either.

Hope it's possible, cheers
Simon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: