Have your apps been beta tested for iOS 6?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Apple IOS (iPad/iPhone) Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brien

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Have your apps been beta tested for iOS 6? Reply with quote

As you know I've been an ardent supported of your apps and even helped beta test for you even though many don't work on cellular networks. I've been told for almost a year it was going to be updated in a few weeks to see all development dropped. This is very concerning for people who purchased your apps to only find them useless on cellular networks. I'm not computer programmer, but I find it very hard to believe these simple apps couldn't be updated in a timely fashion. Heck, I'm sure you could hire an 8th grader to do it in a few hours.

Nonetheless, you are now facing a new version of the iOS coming out. Are you prepared? I don't want to upgrade to the new OS to find your apps are completely non-functioning. I take the monitoring of my cameras very seriously and the ability to see video from my iPhone was paramount in my decision to purchase the Mole camera and subscribe to your service.

I'd like to know you are listening to your customers and finally going to take action to upgrade these apps so they work as advertised. If not you might as well unplug the servers and call it quits.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Apple IOS (iPad/iPhone) Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: