Newb to FTP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggtz702

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Newb to FTP Reply with quote

I have the 9100 up and running and can access this from the internet and mobile just fine. Not fully understanding FTP I was wondering if ya'll could help lead a newbie through setting up FTP. Heres what I have on my home network: DSL Q1000 that is being used only for the DSL modem part. My wireless router is connected to the Q1000 by a lan cable. All wired devices (computer, HTPC, TIVO's , Xbox, BlackArmor NAS and 9100A video server) are connected to the router. All other deives are wireless. What I want to do it save motion detected images to my NAS. Can I FTP directly to my NAS, or do I need an external FTP service. This is what I really dont understand and could use some coaching on the FTP subject. Can the 9100a ftp directly to my NAS without an external FTP service like dyndns or similar????
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: