Can't View Cameras outside of WIFI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Apple IOS (iPad/iPhone) Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Can't View Cameras outside of WIFI Reply with quote

Before the last YOICS app uodate I could view my cameras on my IPhone 4S on wifi and 3G. Since the update I can only view in wifi areas.

I have downloaded the YOICS Lite App as suggested with the same results. I used to highly recommend this app, but not if this can't be resolved.
mycal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were trying to solve the issue with IOS 5 and 3G. Hopefully next week there will be a new release that solves this.
Griz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mycal wrote:
Were trying to solve the issue with IOS 5 and 3G. Hopefully next week there will be a new release that solves this.

It is now February 21, 2012 and I am still experiencing the same issue and haven't seen an updated app.
mycal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still being worked on our app team has not submitted anything yet.
Brien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, I tried emailing you last week but haven't heard back from you.

Where are you on the update for the Viewer to work on non-wifi networks? As you know the Viewer apps (both the original and HD) version do not work on the Edge, 3G or 4G networks.

The ability to reliability pull up our cameras is the main function of the app. Yet not being able to do so makes it useless.

I'm sensing by the long delay over previous claims it would be ready in a week is a bigger issue. Please take the time to let everyone know the status on the update.
mycal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our app team is totally booked on another project, as soon as we can get some cycles we will implement the fix. Sorry it is taking so long, but the other project is taking everything right now.
mycal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that, there is nothing I can personally do. It is scheduled but so far not done.

PS. In defense of the app it did work flawlessly before the IOS 5 update, so it was actually Apple that broke it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Apple IOS (iPad/iPhone) Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: