I need HELP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggtz702

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: I need HELP Reply with quote

Okay - I bought this 9100a server. Installed the software and I can see the video in the yoics page but not on the legacy interface. Should I be able to?

I guess I'm brain dead, but I can’t seem to understand the interface operation.

I see the device on my router attached devices but no video in the legacy interface video window. On the ipedt screen I see a red! (Exclamation point) in the IP address. What’s this about - can’t find any info on it. Update: the exclamation point is now gone. No red !.

I have the ipserver hardwired to my netgear N600 router. I can see the video in the yoics web page but not in the legacy page. I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong. Somone please help.
mycal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the legacy page requires an active-x program to be installed if your using IE. If your not you should see a picture.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: