How to reset password for poxy server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephen43011

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: How to reset password for poxy server Reply with quote

I guess Ihave forgot my password to see my mole camera on my local computer or from the interenet while at work. When I try to view it I get this message: The server proxy2.yoics.net at index.html requires a username and password.

Since I forgot it, how can I reset it

Thanks
mycal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try the default passwords of admin/admin, user/user and guest/guest?

If not the only way to fix it is the reset the camera to default using the pinhole.

Since this has nothing to do with Yoics if you need further clarification please check your manual or contact Astak support at http://molecamera.com/html/support.html
stephen43011

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Thanks, will try that Reply with quote

Thanks, will try that

mycal wrote:
Did you try the default passwords of admin/admin, user/user and guest/guest?

If not the only way to fix it is the reset the camera to default using the pinhole.

Since this has nothing to do with Yoics if you need further clarification please check your manual or contact Astak support at http://molecamera.com/html/support.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: