Getting motion detection emails, but can't view anything

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rossfrye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Getting motion detection emails, but can't view anything Reply with quote

I'm getting Yoics Event - "Yoics Motion Detection" emails. So I'm guessing that my camera is still working & active. However, when I log into my Yoics account, in the "my Stuff" drop down menu, there is nothing there.

From both my iPhone & my computer browser, I was able to view the camera & the file where the motion detection videos are stored on Saturday. But since yesterday, I haven't been able to see anything.

The "Your Services" field shows both my Camera & the Folder to be inactive. I don't get how this is possible given that I am getting Motion Detection emails. Clearly, the camera must be working & Yoics must be running on the computer the camera is running though.

So how do I look at my camera & folder?
mycal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on your desktop did you try

services->set remote access off then
services->set remote access on?

Its possible that your remote access service got killed somehow.
rossfrye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that I am out of town, which is why I set up the computer, motion detection, & camera. The computer is locked, so i know that no one would have been able to change the settings. I am certain though, that it must be running since I'm getting the motion detection emails.

How could the remote access have gotten killed? Also, is there nothing I can do with out being on that desktop?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: