2.47 firmware on 9100B showing video in legacy, not in yoics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Immo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: 2.47 firmware on 9100B showing video in legacy, not in yoics Reply with quote

Hi

I found this great firmware for my 9100B.
Flashed it, all seemed fine.
Now I connected my door-camera, the picture is showing in the legacy interface, but not in the yoics interface..

Anyone have any idea on that?

Thanks!
mycal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a password set?

If so turn off the password, then turn it back on.

Unfortunately Aviosys wouldn't help us fix their firmware so it has some quirks like this in it.

-M
Immo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant!
That seemed to be it..
Now I just need to get my spy hole camera to work again.

Thanks a lot!
bgrubb1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I am a bit confused here.
DOES the YOICS interface work, via browser, with a password set ? This thread seems tp suggest that it does if you disable then re-enable, other threads seem to say not from browser, yes from the YOCIS program.
It does not appear to for me
Thanks in advance
..Barry
mycal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes yoics will work with a password set, but you must disable the password until yoics starts working, then you can re-enable. You may have to re-do it on a power failure or reboot.

But depending on how you use the 9100 you may not need a password anyway.

If your only ever remote accessing the 9100 with yoics then you do not need a password if your local network is secure.
Murphee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: 9100A only displays video in Legacy mode; System screen gone Reply with quote

I upgraded my software on 9100a to Yoics 2.47 and now my box does not display images in the Yoics mode, but does in Legacy view. When i try to access SYSTEM menu to disable password, it says PAGE NOT FOUND 401 (or similar) and likewise with USER page. When i click CHANGE PASSWORD: it tells me User Authorization Mode Not Set currently (whatever that means). I also tried changing its port to 80 via IPEDIT app and it seemed to 'take' when i submitted that port change, but on LAN i could not see anything at 192.168.1.254:80 ....only the original 4 digit port #. So I'm baffled. Any suggestions ? I don't have ability to locate some hidden serial port? I wrote Aviosys about being more helpful to Yoics and they reply:
Quote:
If your Firmware is Ver 2.60 and after, then you can update to Ver 2.39A now.( Ver 2.34 & before -- NOT compatible , don't do update )

Yoics is a private software company's own developed , we hreard its a good software company , but we don't have the SW in hand with no common
for your case at this time.

Please see attachment for latest firmware for 9100A - V2.39A.

So, did several of us make a big mistake by trying a Yoics software on 9100A or is there some SIMPLE cure, because everything i've read here so far is either unavailable via "SYSTEM" missing page, or requires advanced computer skills and all i wanted was a 9100a that wouldn't jitter as bad and was more reliable...
mycal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoics 2.47 is version 2.39A with some extra modifications, you should try IE and if that doesn't work you could try firefox since they are different interfaces, here is the direct link for IE

http://[yourip]/User.htm

but if the system menu didn't work it is possible you didn't get a clean install.
JFR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: same Problem Reply with quote

I have to use the legacy interface to get a picture.

did a reboot..
mycal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you read this? You must turn off passwords then if you need passwords, turn them back on after you get pictures.
Murphee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Yoics 2.47 not permitting access Reply with quote

I tried updating my 9100a to 2.47 Yoics -- i've read the posts about passwords, port 80, etc. However, I can't even access the page to disable passwords because 1. i can only see cameras and various options in Legacy Mode, and 2. once in Legacy, it givces a
"404 Not Found
The requested URL /System.htm was not found on this server. "
error on the USER or SYSTEM links. However, it WILL show you the MOTION and NETWORK pages, which i don't need at this point, unfortch.

If i do a pushbutton reset on the 9100a, does that take me back to the original firmware? I'd rather that, than this LIMBO I'm in. Someone suggested i have an incomplete flash. I can't even try to reflash, i guess, since i can't access that menu page under System, right ??
Yes, i'm using IE. No, i can't solder some serial port and do a lobotomy on it as some have apparently done.
Any suggestions, because i'm sorry i tried 'updating' but i had bad jitter and disappearing problems on the video, and the motion detect was worthless, along with some other clunky software problems. I wrote the 9100a manufac. and they apparently don't favor Yoics enough to cooperate even though their software needs help.
Thanks anyone !
netcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: RESET button will NOT reset the firmware Reply with quote

I bricked my firmware the first day I got my unit, luckily am hard headed and have friends in Electronics, Have built a bord that plugs into the unit allowing access through hyperterm, and through a lot of reading and asking questions did manage to reflash back to original and then perform the 2.47 Update succesfully.

if you wish to contact me tony (at) 780tech (dot) com I can help you

am I understanding correctly that you are in Florida ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: