Yoics iphone app

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Apple IOS (iPad/iPhone) Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aemerick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Yoics iphone app Reply with quote

App sees my cams and cams are enabled , however I only get spinning circles and am never asked for password. Can access cams fine in safari using yoics mobile app. Frustrating after spending $9.99. BTW am a PRO user. PLEASE HELP
mycal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

which brand cameras are you trying to view?

The Yoics IPhone App only works on Astak and web cameras attached to the yoics desktop.

It may work on some lorex cameras but they changed the firmware on newer cameras and it may not work.

There are some possible user configurations on the Astak cameras that the iphone app doesn't work on.

Let us know the details and possibly we can get you running.

There will be future releases of the iphone app that address some of these issues.
Griz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will we get controls for the Mole Camera with the YOICs app? Seems very steep just to monitor a camera without any of the other camera features enabled.
mycal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its being worked on, it will be a free upgrade.
mohandis33

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mycal wrote:
Its being worked on, it will be a free upgrade.

Hi There,

Ive just installed the yoics iphone app, when selecting camera viewer i get a camera with a cross on it. it does not ask me for a password. However, when using the mac desktop version, it does ask me and all s good. Can you help me please.
mycal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kind of camera?
Griz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Cameras Reply with quote

I have two cameras listed on my IPhone I do not use or need. When I try and edit there is no way to delete them. They are not listed on the Yoics site.

On another camera I have tried to change the name at the Yoics site. Each time I do the name change option I enter in the box and hit change, then there's a note at the bottom of the page "You must enter an device alias".
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you click the camera's button at the top right of the app when your logged in you will get a list of cameras you wish to view or not view, turn off the ones you wish not to view.

You can change the name of a device by logging into www.yoics.net and clicking the little gear by the name, then navigate down to service details in the center screen and click "change name" there will be a popup at the top of the screen to enter in a new name, then click "change"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Apple IOS (iPad/iPhone) Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: