modify yoics settings for remote camera

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johann19

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: modify yoics settings for remote camera Reply with quote

I can view the camera using yoics and see it showing as a remote camera while I am in the office, but when I try to modify the Yoics settings (add the you tube features for the camera) I am unable too. When I try to edit the settings of the camera using yoics it just prompts me to add a camera and it won't show me any settings for that camera that was installed. It is an Astek camera and I used the computer at the house to modify the settings of the camera. The computer is off at the house and I am still able to view it with yoics at work but unable to modify the yoic settings of the camera. Any thoughts?
mycal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since your posting in the Yoics desktop forum, are you talking about modifying the settings on the astak camera itself or the Yoics desktop functions?

You may be getting confused between the two, as they are for completely different applications. If you want to use youtube on the astak camera, you do this through the astak camera UI, not the yoics desktop.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: