9100B Remote Access

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leo.K9@btopenworld.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: 9100B Remote Access Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm having some issues with remote access and really require some advice and guidance.

I have the 9100B network video server which I want to use to access my CCTV cameras remotely.
I have viewed the cameras only once remotely using the Legacy Interface but now I can't see it despite the System and Network pages having all my details and configuration correctly entered. In addition the cameras cannot be seen on the Yoics Viewer. There are no issues viewing the cameras on the local network, however they still can only be seen on the Legacy Interface and not the Yoics Viewer.

Please can you assist me with this issue as I require urgent remote access to my cameras.

Details:

The 9100B server was successfully updated with the Firmware version 2.47
Yoics UID: Leo.K9@btopenworld.com
Camera Name: LASDCams
Operating Platform: XP

Would very much appreciate any help.

Regards,

Allan
PS Yoics Service Pro Account opened
mycal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see this post?

http://support.yoics.com/viewtopic.php?t=387&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Likely will solve your problem
Leo.K9@btopenworld.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Many thanks...no I didn't see this post. First indications are it's working but I'll check it tomorrow and report back.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Allan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: