Video over TVersity through Yoics only loads 30 seconds?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dashing

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Video over TVersity through Yoics only loads 30 seconds? Reply with quote

Hello,

I just setup my Yoics with TVersity services last week. Really great stuff.., I noticed today while accessing video through TVersity and Yoics that only approximately 30 seconds of the video loads/plays. Is this a limitation of the free version?

My setup at home is on a Windows 7 PC with plenty of resources and I was trying to access the video through a Windows XP machine.., .avi files.

It appears that around 30 seconds only loads/plays and is shown in the Windows Media player as only a 30 second clip..? Any ideas?

THanks!!

Pc
mycal

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No clue, we haven't tested TVersity's latest version though.

Far as I know it should work and not only for 30 seconds.

-M
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Desktop (Windows) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: