Streaming and Recording question...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeShmo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Streaming and Recording question... Reply with quote

While trying to make my 9100a usefull, I found this site here, but have not yet loaded the yoics firmware, as I'm not sure on the capabilities of it. Here is what I'm trying to do:

I would like it to stream both audio and video (I'm using just a single camera input), and record the A/V stream possibly to a linux box somewhere (if it used an open/standard protocol, this would be great). I would also like to proxy the live stream to allow more users access to the stream via generic applications (such as windows media player, mplayer, or xine). Typically this is done via an encoder box in between the 9100a and the internet.

Any suggestions? Maybe yoics can do this right "out of the box" so to speak (after updating the firmware). Also, the 9100a itself will be on the public internet, so would like to wait until yoics gets out of alpha testing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Yoics Support Forums Forum Index -> Misc Yoics Enabled Devices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: